Get what you need, not what you don't.
Step 1: Get ready
Before we start, we will need to get a few things ready:
- Schedule an introduction call to get familiar with your vision and the project,
- Your brand information: logo, colors, typeography,
- All the content for your website.
Don't worry if you don't have these ready now. I can help you with these during our onboard process.
Step 2: Choose your website format
Step 3: Select your upgrades
Choose one upgrade to implement during the website build (don't worry, if you need more we can do them later, but realistically we should do only one at a time). Each upgrade comes with a hit-the-ground-running setup so you have all the content, training and integrations you need to get the system working hard for you from the beginning.
- Email Marketing
- MailChimp setup (free up to 2,000 subscribers)
- Email marketing strategy and training
- Content brainstorm
- Store setup
- 10 products added
- Payment systems setup
- Post template
- Content brainstorm (posts & upgrades)
- Strategy session
- Online appointments
- Acuity setup (addt'l $15/mo)
- Automated appointments integration
- Reminder email sequence
- Payment setup
Step 4: Choose your payment plan
Pay in Full